Welcome to the Lianyungang Kede Food Ingredients Co., Ltd.! Tel: 0086-518-80868863
Jim.Liu ( International Department Manager)
Lisa Ji ( Sales Representative)
Calcium chloride is not easy to form a stable porous material, has a small contact area with gas ammonia, and is easily expanded and agglomerated during adsorption and desorption, thus making it difficult to put it into practical use in this respect. Carrying calcium chloride on a high specific surface carrier can greatly increase the contact area between calcium chloride and gas ammonia. Related studies have shown that composite adsorbents prepared by supporting food grade calcium chloride on molecular sieves have better adsorption performance and stability than single adsorbents.
Calcium chloride has many uses:
1. Desiccant: When we buy, we have a small bag of desiccant in clothes, shoes, etc., in order to protect clothes and shoes from moisture. The majority of this desiccant is made of calcium chloride.
2. Snow removal agent: In some areas with heavy rain and snow, such as roads and parking lots in many places in the north, calcium chloride is used to remove snow and ice.
3. Dehydrating agent: Calcium chloride is used as a dehydrating agent to produce alcohols, esters, ethers and acrylic resins.
4. Refining agent: It can be used as a refining agent in aluminum-magnesium metallurgy.
5. Flocculant: a flocculant used as a soy product in the food industry.
6. Fire retardant: Calcium chloride can be used as a fireproofing agent for textiles.
7. Dustproofing agent: Calcium chloride can be used as a dustproofing agent for road surfaces.
8. Accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of building mortar.